Monkseaton Metro station is a station on the Yellow line of the Tyne and Wear Metro network, in Monkseaton, North Tyneside, England. The station opened in 1915 to replace the former Whitley Junction station of 1860 which was situated in what is now Souter Park. Much of the 1915 station was retained when the line was converted to Metro operation, although the northbound (In) platform and buildings were completely replaced. South of the station is a turnback siding allowing trains to terminate here, which a large number of additional peak time trains do.
The station is used by over 900,000 passengers per year.